Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Davids

[WTA] FX2N with Analog Input

3 posts in this topic

now i receive a new project and this project required me to use load cell. this load cell with working into 2 main application. 1. Live reading value and display on the touch screen. 2. From the load cell reading value, i required to compare all the reading time to time and get the overall peak value until the pressing system is completed. Question: for application 2, 1. I have the minimum and maximum preset value for the comparing to Live reading value. If the peak value of the pressing system is not exceed minimum value, then the crank case will NG. and if the peak value over the maximum preset value, the pressing will stop and the hydraulic will push back immerdiate. How do I can get the overall peak value and compare to minimum and maximum preset value? (each completed cycle) Hope someone can give me some guide on it. Thank alot.

The rough way to do this is with simple rungs that do a COMPARE and a MOVE function. When in the "reading" phase of your sequences you must first MOVE the read value to a register. Then you compare the ACTUAL value with the prior read value. IF the ACTUAL is bigger than the memorized value THEN you move it into the memorized value register. And so on every scan until you dont MOVE anymore values 'cause the Peak value has been caught. You then have to figure what makes you beleive the high peak will not be beat by another value. Usually this is time based ... when a value is not moved for X amount of time then you say "this is it". You do the same thing with the low value. When the readings oscillates I usually wait for the high peak to have been caught before I record the low peak because your readings start from nothingness to fullness so you will have to figure out when a low peak is to be read. Hope this helps.