Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bapi

Siemens S7 300

4 posts in this topic

Hello friends, I am new to Siemens programming and have started to learn LAD a few days back. I am using CPU 315 2DP. Basically now I am writing the small programs in OB1 block and then use Simulation to test it. My software version is Simatic 5.2. I know that one can use FC,FB, SFC,SFB,DB and other tools to make a good program. I need to crate these Blocks and then link the these blocks to my main program which I do not know how ? Can anybody tell me how it should be done preferably with an exmaple for me to understand easily.Some other examples for my learning would be highly apprecaited. My email is : anshumanpatra@yahoo.com Thanks in advance bapi

Dear Mr.Bapi, OB1 is a like a file no 2 in Allen Bradly you can write your program in OB FB FC also but you need to call FB/FC you are using in your program from OB1.if you are using FB5 in your program and you have downloaded wiht out calling it in OB1 it will not work so you have to call all programmingthe blocks except DBs. Still if you want you can ask me i can send Siemens Programming manual ragards N.Subrahmanyam iic_hyd@rediffmail.com

Dear Newbie, there is only one easy example in Siemens Manual, but explanatory. it will help you to learn using OB, FB, FC, DB, VAT, etc. Siemens Manual cames with manager or can be found at official web site. if you want i can send it.

When you have created your own FC or FB blocks, then in LAD you call up the library tree with all the available instructions. Browse down to "FB blocks" or "FC blocks" and you can see the blocks you have created. Insert the desired block by clicking on it (create a new rung and place the cursor on the rung before inserting the block).