Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mozfet

Devicenet

4 posts in this topic

Hello. I'd like to make a simple Devicenet network with a CJ1W-DRM21 and two weight digital panel meters K3HB-DRT. I want to read the comparative set values L, LL, H, HH, change them, do some taring from time to time. The problem is that I can not understand where theese values are located. Are they on my PLC CIO memory or DM memory and where exactly. I have CX-One with CX-integrator. Can I do all the settings through CX-integrator? I find the the DRM21 software switches and settings a little bit confusing. With a DRT2-OD16 outputs for example is easy: 1. I insert a devicenet in the integrator 2. Insert DRM21 3. Insert DRT2-OD16. 4. Drag the DRT2-OD1 and drop it on the DRM21 5. The outputs are automatically allocated on adress CIO 3200. When I do that with the K3HB, the integrator reserves one word for Input and two words for Outputs. What are these inputs and outputs for? Where are the comparative set values adresses? How to read and change them? Thanks in advance

Sounds to me you don't have trouble understanding Devicenet configurations, so I uploaded the K3HB Digital Indicators Communications User's manual for you. Have a look at section 2 which describes Devicenet communications.

No pb, my pleasure! On second thought maybe a Devicenet basics manual is of use ? Have you downloaded the configuration you made using CX-Integrator to the DRM21 ? It's foggy in Holland so my glass bowl isn't of any help... btw excuse me but I haven't slept much the last 2 days (at all actually) so I'm a bit cranky. Then still at MrPLC.com ....

In the cx-integrator you can add to the network the k3hb and the cj1wdrm21. to know the channels in the plc that have the information of the k3hb, you first configurate the channel type in the k3hb, after in the cj1w-drm1 you register the k3hb and automatic you have the information of the channels in the cj