Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
davidtorati

Programing Cable

6 posts in this topic

Hello I need cable connection diagram for C200H of Omron. Thanks David

Thanks It seems that the C200H is an old plc with 25pin connector Is there a need of any kind of converter or adaptor beside of the cable ?

Yeah I forgot... you will need an C200H-LK201 to connect a PC. Probably you already have one, it has the 25 pin connector. You can use the cable on page 1 of the serial cables pdf.

Alternativly you can use the standard CPU Mounting 3G2A6-LK201-EV1 which can be used for C120/C200H/C500/C1000/C2000. however if memory serves me right for the C200H there is a funky metal extension plate to allow the CPU connector to link onto the processor. Used one years ago but can't remember what the part number is. If this would be of use I can check on Monday as it's still in my box of misc programming bits. Regards Chris

Chris is thinking of the C200H-BP001 or C200H-BP002. This is a port extender. It allows the use of a "cpu" mounted host link or PRO15 programmer if there are 12 or 16 point modules mounted in either of the two slots immediately to the left of the cpu. Hope this will help.