Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Goombaaayaa

PanelView 1400e

9 posts in this topic

Greetings, I have uploaded a program from my panelview, however when I try to open application, I get this warning:"convervsion from PVD to PBR1400e file failed. " I cant find anything in the user manuals or the trouble shooting guide. Any assistance will be greatly appreciated. Ed

What version of PanelBuilder are you using?

Thank you for your response. The version is 5.15

Not sure of your problem, but have you tried uploading a second time? Would it be possible to attach the file to your next post? I'd like to take a stab at it.

What operating system are you running? There was an issue with running the 1400e software on Windows 2k prior to Service Pack 2. It would do exactly what you are seeing. Microsoft provided the fix with W2k SP2. They are up to SP4 now...

Howdy, I am using WIN98. I am going to try and attach a file. DM1024.pvd

The file opened fine on my copy of Panelbuilder1400e V05.15.00 (Build 1). I'm running on XP Pro SP1. My suggestion is to try a different PC. Good Luck,

Mellis, Thanks for your time, I will keep trying. Ed

I was able to open it no problem. I have felt that software is a little clunky since I got it. Try to open the file attached, I opened your file, and did a save as ".pvc" which is a PB1400e file. The ".pvd" is a terminal file, which took longer to open because the software has to convert it. DM1024.PVC