Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
lazy

OS2 and PL7

4 posts in this topic

Hi All I am the infamous person with what seems to be one of the last OS2 and PL7 partitions available to mankind. I use a ghost image to put it on to my new PC's and to date I've had no problems with it. I have been asked to send copies of this to all parts of the world but this just isn't feasable....and I'm just too lazy. What I can do however is firstly if anyone has an FTP server that I can upload it to that would be great....once they would allow people to retireve it. The other solution is that I could send it over the ICQ network. My ICQ is 198-812-737. To get it go to www.icq.com, download the file and follow the installtion wizard. It's basically an instant messenger type of tool. I have broadband but unfortunately I don't have an internet IP address, it's nat-ed through a wireless broadband company so I can't host and ftp server....yet. The ghost image is about 250MB so it'll take a while.

Thanks undercontrol.... I've found a site and put a link to it on my website. Go to www.asiireland.ie -> password is plcdownloads. Download all the files and read the readme.txt file for instructions. Happy programming

Hi Lazy, that is great and a big help. I copied the image file to my hard disk partition and now the computer boots under OS2. But athere is a problem, the XTEL wants a user ID and password to start. What is it?