Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nass89

TSX87 Series

4 posts in this topic

Hi, I have a Telemecanique PLC with TSX-P87455 CPU . Which software should I use to program it? I want to take a backup from CPU and transfer it to another one. I heard that the software for it only can be run under OS/2 . Isn't any software under WINDOWS or DOS? thanks in advance for your help!

You've heard right. You need a special software package that only ran under OS/2. No Windows programming, these things were obsolete before Windows existed. No DOS programming either. If you don't already have the software loaded on some really old laptop, I think you're out of luck. They certainly don't sell or support it anymore. Best bet might be to find an integrator who has worked with it before and can assist you. The programming port is also a 20mA current loop, so it's a big expensive cable. There was a handheld programming computer (TSXT407) that should be able to read the program, but then you're looking at writing it all down and retyping it.

the software you required to program TSX 87 series is PL7-3 sofware which is absolete already, the sofware is running on OS2.

Hello DearI am using TSX87 Plc series. can i ask you please to send me the PL7-3 Program or a link to download that ! thank you so much for your help .