Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tashinz

SCU41 and Aalborg DFC air flow valve RS485

3 posts in this topic

Does anyone have the communication trace or somehing similar where I can see the what is the response message from air flow regulating valve Aalborg DFC26S-BBDN5-C5A? I have CJ1M-CPU11-ETN21 (built-in ethernet) with SCU41 modul with RS485 port. I have to communicate with DFC via RS485 intervace. It's all working (i use cx-protocol 1.6 from cx-one) but I have till tomorrow to write one more message for DFC: one that puts it to the autotuning. in manual there is: command AT for autotuning (actual message i wrote is: <h>+<a>+",AT,"+$(R(DM 00200),4)+"."+$(R(DM 00205),2)+<t> this puts DFC in autotuning for desired flow written in D200 and D205 (for example 80.2% of full scale) the response is similar. THIS IS OK. I need the status of autotuning proces. the command is S (Status) and response is ATSI<Kp,Ki,Kd> (if the autotuning is In progress) ATSD<Kp,Ki,Kd> (done) I need to know whether these PID constants Kp,Ki,Kd have decimal places? i dont have machine here so I can test it. may be someone already have this protocol. sorry if this is too detailed problem, but i need the solution. thanks in advance

just to corect this, i don't have machine here so I can NOT test this. any help please!

It's ok, i solved it. I connected to DFC throgh terminal program from laptop (using OMRON K3SC converter) and I saw what the valve's response is. If anyone is interested it's like: !11,ATSI,0.002311,0.340033,0.2344450 if the autotuning is in progress or !11,ATSD,0.002311,0.340033,0.2344450 if the autotuning is over. the parameters are Kp,Ki,Kd