Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lima

CJ1M CPU12 trouble starting

4 posts in this topic

I am starting to program PLC's, and with the CJ1M CPU12 there is an error that ocurres as soon as i turn the plc on: 0x80 EO IO Setting Error. This error is on with normal Digital Input Boards or Output, or even TC boards. I really cant get it to work. Anny clues....anyone? Edited by Lima

When u change something with the PLC at a C200H. Like removing a I/O unit. You need to type something in the PRO and the error goes away. It has something to do with the I/O table settings. It needs refreshing. I believe it was something like FUN, shift CH, CHG, 9, 7, 1, 3, WRITE? But maybe someone else can help with that. Edited by NOOBIE SvS

Lima, Welcome to the forum. You need to create an IO table to remove the error. The CJ1M does not understand the IO modules attached. It needs to be told what is suppose to be there. Are you using CX-Programmer or a hand held? Let us know and we can walk you through setting the IO table.

From PM, Lima is using CX-Programmer: Use the following procedure to set the IO table: 1. Make sure plc is in Stop/Program mode. 2. Go to IO table in left frame. 3. In the Option pull down choose Transfer from the PLC. 4. After the IO table has transferred, in the Option menu, choose Create. 5. Exit the IO table, then you should be able to put the plc in monitor or run mode. This should also clear the error. Good Luck!