Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DunkerD

NT600M

4 posts in this topic

Hi All, I'm trying to restore the screen data after the backup battery failed during storage. I have previously successfully downloaded and uploaded to this NT600M but this time its not working. The screen goes into Transmit mode o.k. and then the Tmx function from the PC starts o.k. After several attempts to download the Memory tables the PC message reads " Unable to trasmit data". I have tried to send the memory tables but this gives an error message on the PC "Transfer not possible as no file transfer previously completed". I have tried again after initialising the memory as per the manual. Any ideas please. Regards, Gary

Have you set up the screen for the correct type of communications? Host link, NT link, baud rate etc.

why downloading tables and screens separate? download whole application at once.

Problem solved . Although non the wiser why. I reloaded the NT software to the laptop and the download works fine. In answer to Tashinz question, I was trying to download the complete apllication, its just that the first part to download is the memory tables. It was here that the download failed after three automatic attempts. All appeared o.k. except the KB conter did not move from zero. This suggests that the comms was o.k. and that something was preventing the data to download. Anyway, as I said problem sorted. Thanks anyway.