Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
KinK

PC to NT21st121b and CJM1 to nt21st121b

5 posts in this topic

Ok this is my first time with a NT touch Screen I am using the NT Support Tool 4.7 1. I am looking for the cable pin out for both of the setups mentioned in the title just the cable # would be great, I just want to make sure its not the cable. 2. AAAAGggggg cant seem to connect to the NT screen.. I have tryed everything..... well I guess not everything because I am obviously missing something. do I have to do anything on the touch screen in order to download a program... Please and thank you ..

Try this short cut for a PDF download that details most Omron cables: http://forums.mrplc.com/index.php?act=Downl...s&CODE=02&id=74 You must put the NT into transmit mode and also set it's comm parameters up. Push any two corners of the touch screen at the same time to get to setup and also to put into transmit, which is also used to receive screen info.

Good call, bluebyu!

Ok so I am in transmitt mode Thanks ... I also forgot to mention that this is a brand new nt21. Is there a difference between port a and b. I still cant seem to connect I am using a usb to rs232 cable as my laptop doesnt have any frikkken serial ports. I will try a real one today when I get home. ps the rs232 connector that i am using does work with omron plc's, I am trying to connect using cable cn210. is that correct. Thanks..

Did you check the port setup in the Maintenance Mode, Memory Switches menu? Comm type would need to be Hostlink or none to connect to the computer. Cable? Not sure what a CN210 is. This is the correct cable: Omron Universal Cable @ Mr.PLC.com Hope this will help.