Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Konrad

C500 adresses

5 posts in this topic

Hello everybody. I have an old OMRON C500 CPU11 with: ID219 -64 input card: addreses 000.00 till 003.15 OD213 -64 output card: addreses 004.00 till 007.15 NC103 position control unit Axis 1: NC103 position control unit Axis 2: NC103 position control unit Axis 3: ID213 -16 input card: OUT DC211 16 output card: every nc103 unit have 2chanels per16 bits but next inputs I mean 008.00.. doesn't exist in old program. (I think the program schould be completely) My problem is with all manuals I can't recognize where are the adresses for last 5 cards Enybody remember so old CPU model? Thanks in adwance for any help.

Konrad, Per the W86-E1-1 manual, each NC103 will allocate 4 channels. So the first one will use channels 8-11, second channels 12-15, and third channels 16-19. That would make the ID213 channel 20 and the DC211 channel 21. Hope this helps.

So if I good understand. the chanel 8 B0-15 Host PC -> position control unit data bus and chanel 10 B0-15 Host PC <- position control unit data bus example for axis 1 are not useded by working program? I checked chanel 9 and 11 is used and there is description for it in the axis manual. I miss the n and n+2 chanel seems be not used thanks for your help

Yes, it sounds like you are understanding! I have not worked with this module, and the manual is a little confusing. If you have more detailed questions, we will need some other members to get involved. Good Luck!

Thanks GTSUPPORT. I prepaired a list on EXCEL with all adresses for my configoration, is very usefull. On the NC103 are more bits not usedn not only in Chanel n and n+2, but that is I think not used especialy on my machine. But addreses are recognized. Now I have the next problem you can see on the new topic CNC error on NC103 Thanks for all help.