Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
robh

Taian PLC

3 posts in this topic

I have a Taian 20HR-D micro plc. It came on a press the we purchased from China. We have replaced it with an Allen Bradley Micrologix 1500 and a PVP 600. Neat little PLC, kinda reminds me of the AB Pico. I have the translated version of the programming software. I can program very basic functions, like turning outputs on and off with timers, but...I don't know what the other functions are. Was hoping that maybe someone out there has a book or knows of a web site that has some more information on these little guys. I have looked, but to no avail. I have also yet to find an eletrical distributer that has ever heard of them. Thanks

Do you mean TAian Genie. It is something like Siemens Logo,Moeller Easy or something like Mitsubishi Alpha. If you like I can collect some info. Greetings...

I have a Tian Geni and the translated programming manual for it. We are not going to use it for anything production related. Just pulled it out of a machine we bought from China and was wondering if anybody had ever heard of them. Thanks