revillo

quickdesigner

10 posts in this topic

I'm looking for Quickdesigner 2.2 or 2.4 software can anybody help thanks

ftp://207.153.46.3/Quickdesigner/QD_Suppo...designer220.zip CAUTION 14 Megabytes

this link does not open, it justs sits there it does tell me that it is connected but I do not get any response

ok how do I download from this site thanks?

Where ar you located? It may not work outside the US. If you are outside North America there should be an Asian and European equivalent. Please contact your local GE Fanuc representative for help.

Hi, Look for Quickdesigner 3.7 on the net. Last time I had to program a Total Controls Quick Panel junior. It helped me alot. I think 3.7 is the latest version of Quickdesigner and will get your job done. Greetings.

You'r right, Quickdesigner 3.7 is the current version, it is not available online but you can get a Demo version from your local GE Fanuc distributor or representative. Check www.gefanuc.com for who that may be.

Hi, Look at www.xycom.com site. You can download a trial version from there.

Hi some one have the software, i can share a ftp server to upload and download it! plz if u have share it the last version.

hello,  Looking for a copy of this software also, i have an old touchscreen, want to build a backup as not sure how much longer this screen will last?