Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
luchengzhi

Fail to connect to Premium PLC

4 posts in this topic

Hi everyone, I have problem when connect to local controller through COM1 to TER at PLC side. I can connect to the PLC using XWAY Test (under XWAY Driver Manager). However, when I try to connect to PLC from PL7 (V4.2) software, it fails. It gave me the error message of "Not possible to establish the physical link with PLC address SYS via driver UNTLW01". Why XWAY Test can connect but PL7 cannot? Where did I do worng? Please help! Thanks in advance.

Hi! I think able speed. You should test transmision speed in PL7. The speed of PL7 soffware is same the speed of PLC.

Hi Lu Cheng Zhi. Last year, I had a similar problem with a Premium 57202 and PL-7 ver 4.3. So I am not at all surprised that yyour PLC is not communicating. Obtain the version 4.4 and it works. Make sure that the EXACT SAME PLC CPU (including version No.) is seen on the Hardware configuration. My guess about your situation is that your CPU model It is not listed in ver 4.2, and you are trying to establish communication with the nearest approximate CPU model. Really awaiting to hear whether my suggestion works for you, wishing you all the best Raj S. Iyer