NOOBIE SvS

CPM1A Info

7 posts in this topic

I have to make a essay for school. Because I recently worked on my school project with the CPM1A. That I got sponserd from OMRON. I want to make the essay about the CPM1A. So if somebody has some information everything is welkom.

Data Sheet CPM1A_Section.pdf

Take a look at... http://www.mikroelektronika.co.yu/english/...ook/plcbook.htm ... but no plagarism! Regards anonymous

I'm currently looking for the family tree of the CPM1A. If somebody has some pictures or information on the following PLC's. I would be very happy. P0R --> 1980 C120 --> 1984 C20K --> 1987 SP10 --> 1992 SP16 --> 1992 SP20 --> 1992 CPM1 --> 1996

Quite a few missing there. How about M1R S6 C20 C20P and probably quite a few more that I have forgotten about.

Well at OMRON they pointed out that the P0R, C120, C20K, SP**, CPM1 are the ones that the CPM1A evolved out. Those others were design for other things. ( CPM1A is a compact PLC with all the functioning included. No seperate Units. )

2 hours ago, MaksRomanov said:

I also have to write a dissertation which I have to hand in in a week. Fortunately, I found dissertation help online, which will do all the work for me, and I will walk and have fun, because the teacher will not know who did this work. That's why I love authors.

You made an account to post on a thread from 2005?