Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Guest_Tom

Omron Programs

8 posts in this topic

Hi Jay Anthony , How are you ? This is a first time i use Omron Program . -Can you help give me some example and show me how to program Step Motor runing FW & RW ? ( I use CQM1H-CPU51 model & sinking output CQM1H-OD211) -And how to do program PULSE OUTPUT-PLS2(-) & SET PULSES-PULS(65) Please help ! Thanks a lots ! Tom ps: Please help me ASAP ! Thanks again !

Tom, The manual for the CQM1H is here: CQM1H Programming Manual at Mr.PLC.com There are programming examples in the manual. You will have some speed limitations using the discrete output module. Hope this will help.

Hi Jay & Gtsuport , Thanks ! I already got manual but this is my first time user on Omron Program . So , can your give me some example how to write program for Step Motor runing FW & RW ? ( I use CQM1H-CPU51 model & sinking output CQM1H-OD211) and how to do program PULSE OUTPUT-PLS2(-) & SET PULSES-PULS(65) Please help ! Thanks a lots ! Tom

Tom, Read Section 2-2 in the manual. It gives code examples and explanations.

Hi Jay & Gtsuport , Thanks for all your help but i still can get my Step Motor runing Please, can you show me some example how to write program for Step Motor runing FW & RW ? Thanks a lots ! Tom

are you sure motor and drive are wired correctly? are you sure drive is configured correctly? are you sure drive/motor combo works without plc (for example select direction and 'clock it' manually)? ...

Hi Tom, Here's sample program for CQM1-CPU11 with transitor output 100.00 for servo control. Use SPEED & PULS without acceleration or ACC & PULS with acceleration. servo_control.cxp

I could only get it to work in continous mode. But that's all i need. and i didn't have to buy a plb21! I just used the od215!! Thanks strangers