Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rudi

FX2NC-ENET-ADP

6 posts in this topic

Please advise me where to find more technical information in connection with the FX2NC-ENET-ADP Mitsubishi FX Ethernet Adapter Module. Not the Manual that you get with the module when you purchase it, or if anybody have programming code for a PLC to PLC setup.

That module is not designed for PLC to PLC communications. The PLC doesn't even know it's there. It's simply a serial to Ethernet bridge for programming. The only documentation for that module is what comes with it, and an example of how to configure Serial-IP for the PC. The FX3U PLC and the FX3U Ethernet module will support peer to peer communications.

Thanks for the reply Chris but this module is a replacement for the COM 10ET module which supported PLC to PLC communications and according to all documentation from Mitsubishi 32 Bytes of data registers is avialable for sharing accross the network in a 16 node star topology. In the COM 10ET module it was Data registers configurable from D4011. I only need to know which Data registers to use to configure it the same way.

I've never seen the COM ET module as it was a European product. But according to the product manager for the FX series, this module is not designed for peer to peer communications. Here's the complete manual. JY997D12301_B.PDF

COM-ET-10 is an european product but it's out of product by Mitsubishi. But probabily is stil possible to find it. With this module you can develope application about plc-plc communication. I have an example of FX2N programs for plc-plc communication by com-et-10 modules. Mitsubishi inform about new firmware for FX2NC-ENET-ADP in the future that provide plc-plc communication. Actually is not possible. bye Max FX2N_ETHERNET_UDP_ST0_ST1.zip

Thanks Chris, I were informed that the documentation is wrong and after many hours trying to get it working can confirm that it doesn't work only PC to PLC via Ethernet. We now trying the COM 10ET module