Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
qiliming

one problem with installaion of cimplicity machine

4 posts in this topic

Hello, I'm still pretty new at working with GE PLC. but this time i decide to start with asking just one question firstly. someone here can help out with this . i try to install the CIMPLICITY MACHINE EDITION 4 DAYS EXPIRY VERSION, every four days i have to uninstall and reinstall,....................... but today i found when i reinstall the program again. it told that some files are failed to register. here is the image; any idea?

hehe ,,,,,seems useless reply , but really one idea!!!! and might be the key to the door... 3x anyway..passer-by

Hi, I am too using a 4 day trial version of Cimplicity Machine Edition however I have programmed series 90-30 350 CPU with that version. May be your CD is corrupted. Also did you read the readme text before installing. may be your system is not sufficient. It seems that you cannot install fx components. Have you installed the Microsoft .Net FrameWork before installing CME(Cimplicity Machine Edition)? Best Wishes Hakan Armutcu Controls Engineer Orsis Elektronik&Otomasyon Sistemleri A.S. Ankara/Turkiye