Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Guest_dannykan

Need Assisitant

4 posts in this topic

I have problem to connect from my PC serial port to TSX Micro PLC. I'm using PL7 software. After I press the connect icon in the PL7 software a message showing as below. NOT POSSIBLE TO ESTALISH THE PHYSICAL LINK WITH PLC ADDRESS SYS VIA DRIVER UNTLW01. What is this message mean? Can someone help me to solve this problem. I think I might have proble to configure my DRIVER? Thank you very much

Make sure that the driver is configured for the right com port. Sounds like you're using a COM port other than COM1. You're not trying to use a USB to serial adapter are you? Unitelway doesn't like those. If you need USB, you shold buy the TSXPCX3030 programming cable.

I have checked the driver is configured to com port 1. As below this is my Driver Configuration. At Uni-Telway tab Station ID - Default Com Port - COM1 Uni- Telway Slave address - Base - 1 , Number - 3 Modem Communication - no configure Line Parameters Tab Baud Rate - 9600 bps Self Adaptation - Tick (Use) , 1 Second Data Bits- 8 bits Parity - Odd Stop Bits - 1 bit RTS/CTS Delay - untick (Use CTS) Advanced Tab Link Type - untick (PC), tick (Unitelway) Other - untick (NumPLC) , Link Timeout - -1, TX/TX Delay - -1, untick (Force Virtual Com Port) Thank you

Are u using IBM laptop?? If you are, make sure you have activated COM port from BIOS and this means, you go to the BIOS and check the COM port status. It sounds weird but it's true, coz IBM laptop default setting for COM port is unactive, though you can still use it for other serial comm but it's not gonna work on this case.