Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Andriy

A0J2 CPU

15 posts in this topic

Dear All, I need help to download program from A0J2 CPU Which program that i need ? Is there any interface from A0J2 CPU to PC ? What is the name ? I have SC-09 cable and Medoc software, But I still can not downloading from A0J2, Any suggestion for me ? Please help me. Thank you very much Best Regards Andriy Dwi K.

You have the right parts. The AOJ2 had a DB25 programming port, so take the adapter off the end of the SC09 and use the 25 pin port. Is your software a version that has support for the AOJ2? If you create a new project, can you select an AOJ2?

Dear Sir, Yes I do, my Medoc Software can detect A0J2. But I run this program in windows-xp, is there any problem ? Any communication setting in the PC and Software ? What should i do ? If I have GX-Developer software, Is this software could use for A0J2 ? B'cause my friend told that it can be used with setting A0J2H type CPU in the software, is that right ? Thank You for your attention Best Regards Andriy Dwi K.

Andriy, as far as i can see, the a0j2h is available in gx developer. (I am using version 8 though, dont know if it is available in previous versions???) There was a 32-bit version of MELSEC Medoc floating around. If that is your version, you should not have a problem. Otherwise try using GX. Simply start GX developer up and go to the "Online" menu and select "Read from PLC". Select "ACPU" in the dropdown listbox. You now have to setup your communication parameters. Set the correct com port. Select "PLC Module", then "No specification". Click the "Connection test" button. If all is OK, click the "OK" button. A dialog box should pop up with a list of programs in the cpu. You can upload all parameters and programs from here. If the connection failed, you need to check if the cable is correctly in, correct com port selected, communication parameters set to "Odd parity, 8 data bits and 1 stop bit". This should sort you out. Let us know if you have a hassle with this.

Provided that the PLC hasn't been changed, the default settings in the software should be all you need to connect to the PLC. I also only see the AOJ2H in GX-Developer, so I think you will have to use Medoc.

Dear all, I have tried to run my medoc ver. 1.64c software in windows xp. No problem to enter the program. So, I tried to create new project and choose A0J2 in the list and then "enter" The new project had been created. The next step was i choose transfer and then setup. In the communication setup written : PLC-system : A0J2 Bit Rate : 9600 Word Length : 8 Parity : Even Stop bits : 2 Station : 0 Port : com1 So, the computer comm. setting i set same as the software. Then i connected SC-09 to PLC and transfer from PLC to Medoc. But i'm failed. Any suggestion ??????? Thank you very much.

Andriy I have checked my Medoc setup which should be the Default and my settings are:- 9600 Baud 8 Bits Odd parity 1 stop bit. I have never seen Medoc set to use 2 stop bits so you might want to try these settings.

I have tried GX and it no work for uploading program from A0J2 CPU series. My friend have to use MEDOC for do that. So what the soloution?? MEDOC Or GX Developer??

You cannot use GX Developer with A0J2. You need to use MEDOC. Then you can upgrade it in MEDOC to an AOJ2H, and then you can use GX Developer to upgrade it to a current model.

Can you tell me where i can downloaded MEDOC Software??

I don't know about it in your country, but it's a free download at www.meau.com if you go to Downloads, then Software, and search for title MELMSW.

How about if me from malaysia. I try to register in the www.meau.com but malaysia not in the list.

MEAU is the US website.  Go to the global website and find your country.

Pretty sure it was in the Downloads section here as well.