Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
valerio81

free HMI bitmap or jpeg

9 posts in this topic

Hi. i'm doing a vb6 software that communicate with omron plc with cx-server lite. i'm searching for various FREE bitmaps or jpegs downloadable from the net... ( i.e. blowers and pumps of various colour) do you know some link??? thanks valerio

See previous post. http://forums.mrplc.com/index.php?showtopic...&st=0entry149

If you have NS Designer, have a look in the directory C:\Program Files\OMRON\NS-Designer_V#\intaparts\BMPfiles. It has some excellent graphics, all individual bitmaps. Don't want to argue about copyrights/usage though.

Here's a bunch of bitmaps for you...bitmaps.zip

1 person likes this

I am fairly new to bitmap design but have done work using MSpaint for scada and a panelview and found this frustrating. Namely when you wanted to match colours, using the correct pixel rectangle etc. I am now using GIMP and will not look back. i am using a windows installer version but after a day i am now counting the time i have saved. It has a bucket of features which i do not care of at the moment but either way it is ideal for this type of work highly recommended

If you do not find sufficient graphics in the stock suite that you are using in your HMI, try looking into visio graphics librarys, autosketch librarys and such if you have such alternate graphics tools. Often times you can import thier graphics to help you out. Another option may be to hit http://www.thomasnet.com/index.html. Hit the site, search around for some general products, and often times you will find some graphics that you can download and use. -Just a thought

Hi Admins,

Could you kindly fix the links for the bitmap file?

I am looking for bitmaps, to use on the CX-Designer.

Thank you.