Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bagisachin

connect sysmac c20 to syswin 3.0

4 posts in this topic

Hello Everybody, I have aproblem with a sysmac 20 plc and have syswin 3.0 but don't have proper cable. Can anyone help? My question: do i need a special adapter? Can i build the cable myself, there is omron representative in Mauritius. thank you.

Yes, you need a special adaptor, namely a C20-LK201 Hostlink unit. No you cannot make this adaptor, and yes you need a 25pin to 9 pin cable for communications, there is a cable guide available on the Omron US site, it might also appear in the download section of this site, search around.

thank you very much for your prompt reply. please advise me a supplier for the adapter. Thanks again

The adapter (called a "Host Link") is available from your Omron Distributor. Your Omron rep should be able to tell you who your distributors are in your area. Sleepy Wombat is correct with the part number for the host link. The unit is also listed in the current price list as 3G2C7-LK201-V1. I thought I would provide that number in case your distributor is not familiar with the product. gtsuport