Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
panic mode

Online through QC24N

4 posts in this topic

Hi everyone, I was trying to go online with my Q2AS through A1SJ71QC24N card. After some pain I got it working of course, here is how I did it. Reason I'm posting it here just in case someone else is looking for it, since manuals are not all that great and Mitsubishi tech support is quite slow to answer the phone. It looks like they could use more technicians...

Just been browsing through the forums looking to see if anyone knows the pinout connections to connect a westermo GD-01 to an A1SJ71QC24 card with RS 422 interface and a RS 232 interface?? The system i am working on is a Q2AS H S1 the CPU port is permanently used for online monitoring and the RS 422 on the QC 24 is connected to a E300 HMI, i am trying to connect the westermo to the GD - 01 but am unsure what pinout configuration i need!? does anyone have any ideas?, I have successfully went online with the westermo by using the RS 232 on the HMI in transparent mode but would like to direct through the 232port on the QC 24!. any ideas Any advice much appreciated

are you trying to use both com ports on same QC24 card? there are limitations you can check out in the manuals...

Aye!, im trying to run both ports individually! the RS422 for the HMI to communicate and the RS 232 for the westermo to communicate with the CPU via the QC24!!!, Unfortunately i only have the hardware manual supplied with the card so information is a bit limited!!! Am i attempting the impossible??, if so ill just use transparent mode on the HMI!!