Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rodney

A1SJ PROBLEM

7 posts in this topic

Hi I have in the last couple of days exchanged a water damaged A1SJ for a A1SJH. The A1SJ was dead so I was unable to upload the original program. However I was given a medoc copy of the program and I converted this to GX Developer and the program seams to work fine. A problem I do have is that this P.L.C. is a master P.L.C. talking to one local A1SJ. They communicate to one another via A1SJ71T21B. The comms cards se4am to be working fine they are both in run and you can see the send and receive l.e.d.s flichering. Also the baud rate 125K l.e.d is on. The parameters are idenetical to the medoc copy but no B/W data is being transfered between the P.L.C.s and the parameters are correct to to the program Has any one had such a problem and I would be interested in hearing what was done to correct the problem. Rodney

Have you configured the correct parameters for network on plc master? With Gx developer go to Netw.Parameter. Have you checked the number of local station ? and the B/W map for send-receive? bye Max

Max Thank you for your reply and the answer is every thing you ask seem to be correct. Please see the attached program. Rodney k1263

There seemed to be a problem with the attatchment I added yesterday I hope this one does not have the same problem Rodney k1263.zip

Looking on the network parameters seems everything is ok. Question Did you transfer on the new cpu the nework parameters ? Max\

The parameters were transfered and to be sure of this I have uploaded from the P.L.C. and they were there. I have today had the program checked by Mitsubishi support and there is no problem with software it appears that there is a hardware problem with the P.L.C or the Network card. Thanks Rodney

This is just a guess but is the "other" A1sJ still running the MEDOC programme. When the A1sJH was released MEDOC would only recognise it as an A3 processor so your programme had to be created as an A3 project. It might be possible that the old PLC does not recognise the A1sJH as an A1sJ at all. You could try recompiling the old programme with GX developer so that both PLC,s are running programmes created with the same package.