Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DJW

Reliance Electric

5 posts in this topic

Hi all. Checked the Rockwell and Reliance web sites for references to a couple of old plc's we have on the shelf. Reliance Electric Shark XL II series, 45c901 cpu. Not much info that I could locate. Anybody got any ideas where I could find software to program these old beasts, and where I could find out more of the specifications? Don't have a use for the plcs yet, but I like to find out what I can, before I need the info. Edited by DJW

Try this link for some additional information on this PLC. http://www.lighthouseplcs.com/support/furn...ncehitachi.html

WOW ! I had no idea about the origin of the Shark controllers. I was told seven years ago that I was responsible for supporting them in our office, and in that time there have been no phone calls about them ! Terrific link, jrwb4gm.

Thanks jrwb4gbm. Thats just the kind of thing I was looking for. Fast reply too. You guys never fail to impress me. Ken, I wonder if that's because they are really reliable, or because no one is using them currently around your area. (Seattle, right?) I'm in Olympia, and these are the first ones I've seen. Edited by DJW

Hi all. Been a while since I posted the original, but the other day I found copies of the ol Shark software in an obscure filing cabinet. Now, maybe I can load it in and play with it. Thanks for all the help.