Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Alex Krashevsky

Alex Krashevsky

6 posts in this topic

06.03.03. Hi, Friends! I have next configuration of active project with: --- Plc CQM1 CPU: 21-E --- Inputs units: CQM1-ID212 --- Outputs units: CQM1-OC221 --- Analog inputs units: CQM1-AD041 --- Analog outputs units: CQM1-DA021 Last- CQM1-DA021 is damage now. Can, replace it CQM1-DA021 by CQM1-DA022? Is that compatible for my hardware? From catalog information is not clear about reciprocity. With best regards Alex Krashevsky.

The CQM1-DA022 can replace the CQM1-DA021. The only differences are in the wiring. The CQM1-DA021 requires the external power supply CQM1-IPS01. The CQM1-DA022 does not require an external power supply. Also the terminal wiring is separate for volatage and current output. Download the instruction sheet for the CQM1-DA022 below. CQM1_DA022_instruction_sheet.pdf

Hi, 1. I need the terminal wiring for DA022, DA042 . 2. What is FG,FG terminal Thanks Peter

DA022 is a per above download... Here is the ad042..... CQM1_AD042_Instruction_Sheet.pdf

Hi, Thank you for AD042 Instruction Sheet. I don't know requirs or not requirs Ad042 an external power supplay ? Thanks for YOUR help Peter

AD042 does not need an external power supply like the AD041 uses.