Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
alik

RSP to pdf

14 posts in this topic

Hello , I have an rsp file made for plc 500 that I want to convert to pdf . Thanks 02_1035_7.RSP

Hello , I have an rsp file made for plc 500 that I want to convert to pdf . Thanks 02_1035_7.RSP

alik, I can't convert that file since I don't have the softwar and maybe you don't either but if you do, you could download this http://www.pdf995.com/. Hope this helps Bob O.

If no one has converted it by Monday, I'll do it when I get to work, don't have the RSLogix-5 software at home.

It's not a SLC 500 program it's a PLC-5 program. You can tell by the extension. RockwellSoftwareSlc=.rss RockwellSoftwarePlc=.rsp

I tried to download the file and can't open it. It crashes RSLogix. When I look at it in MS Explorer, it shows a file with a size of 0?

I am not sure what you need, but if can open the file with the plc 5 software, then you can use win2pro, it acts like printer. goto download.com and download a demo.

Hello everybody ...

I have two logic RSP files ( PLC 5 ), and i need to convert them to pdf. Please help me ... my deadline is coming to an end !!!

cs1.RSP

cs2.RSP