Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Guest_jack

sc-09

9 posts in this topic

DOES THE SC-09 CABLE NEEDS AN EXTERNAL POWER SOURCE? DOES ANY BODY HAS A DETAILED SCHEMATIC OF THAT CABLE OR AN ALTERNATIVE TO THAT CABLE THAT DO NOT NEED AN EXTERNAL SOURCE? THAT WORKS ON FX0

it does. it takes it from PLC port...

I already answered this on another forum, the link to the cable schematic is below SC09 Schematic As for the cable that does not need 5v from the PLC try looking here alternate sc09 plcman www.wolfelectrical.co.uk

plcman, first link not working...and I need schematic sc05/09 cable...can You help me?

this information is easy to find but since there are so many requests for SC09 schematics, here it is again:

Many thx...sorry....true...its in this forum in another place...I find it...maaany thx...best regards... Can You tell me where its windows software for Melsec ? I find only dos soft....thx;-)

www.meau.com will have it and it will work for 15 days without licence. also note that since you are not from north america you might have problem navigating download section of www.meau.com, they like to forward you to closer server... if so, maybe you can find it on german server: http://www.mitsubishi-automation.de/

Or you can use any of proxy servers located closer like THIS