Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
amnart_j

momentum use 2 rs232 and 1 rs485

3 posts in this topic

I need Communitation Momentum PLC with 2 ports RS232 and 1 Port RS485. must be Card model number working.

I'm not quite sure what you're actually asking here? But, If your just looking for a part number for the Momentum CPU that will have the ports you need then it's a 171CCC780 00 or 10 depending if you want IEC compatablity or just 984LL. These CPU's come with a RS232 and a RS485 port, both are Modbus RTU or ASCII. Remember that you will also have to buy some sort of IO base 170xxxxxxx for the CPU 'top hat' to plug into and a 24VDC power supply. The CPU will be coded using Concept, but there are other tools available from =S= (Schneider) Contact your local Modicon or Schneider agent for more details, or if it's in South Africa send me an email at info@itsi.co.za and we'll sort you out where we can. Cheers

A Momentum processor with an RS232 and an RS485 is available. If you need additional ports, there are option adapters that install between the CPU and the I/O base, which have additional serial ports. You can add one of those to a CPU.