Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Guest_Sam

Password Gp477R

2 posts in this topic

:*-( :*-( Hello to all. I send east mail to you because I have doubts, to see if somebody can help. They have ordered to me to program a screen, QUICKPANEL Gp-477r (Prephase) Monochrome 9"; program with software Gp-pro/pb III I have programmed several screens but no like this. The problem I have it when I want to put passwrod, is to say to make several profiles . Nonencounter much aid on this, neither in manual nor nothing of anything. What I want to do is what it becomes in all plant. Several levels of password (right to certain screens and it has to execute certain bellboys) and the other thing that I want to do is, that when a person with superior level of password leaves password introduced, and it goes away, when spends a time must go to the screen of introduction of password. I wait for your aid. Thanks beforehand. A warm greeting. Sorry for my english, i am spanish.

Hi , I think that we have contected before. If you need some help on GPpro programming, you can get in touch with LOGITEK in Spain, they will care on you.