Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jay Anthony

ComLite32 Problems

2 posts in this topic

From PM this morning: Hi Jay, I downloaded your CommLite32 App. and first of all, it would not install properly. I kept getting an error that said it could not read a file. My problem is , that ever since I tried to runn the Install and came up with same errors, my com port on my laptop is not working any more.(Win 98 sec. edition.) I tied it on another laptop(Win 95), Same thing. I thought maybe it was another app. running but there is nothing there.it will not even see my external modem or the internal modem. When I attempted to initiate the com port, the machine failed and re booted. I also went into the Uninstall Apps in control panel and all that was there was just the name "Commlite32", I uninsatalled it but it did not help. Have any ideas what may have happened? I really hate to r fomat this drive , it has allot of my Melsec Medoc Programs not to mention all my communication software. I would appreciate your help. I also cannot use Laplink,FX win for Mitsubishi, hyperterm, Thanks Julio Sattler

You might try using regedit to search for all instances to RealTime,ComLite32, and ComLab32 and delete them from the registry. If you are uncomfortable with that, then contact Realtime. From the readme.txt: