Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
digilog

Telemecanique

7 posts in this topic

I need the programming software, communication cable diagram for the Telemecanique (TSX, TSX V-5 and TSX V-4) PLCs and also the programming manuals and literature about these PLCs. Thanx Edited by digilog

Those numbers don't mean anything to me. How about a model number (TSX17, TSX27, TSX37, TSX47, TSX57, TSX67, TSX87, TSX107). If you're referring to the 47/67/87/107, those were programmed with a product that only installed on a computer running OS/2. I have a limited number of manuals on these inPDF. Please tell us which model you are working on.
1 person likes this

I believe the TSX V4 and V5 are both from TSX 7 series, you'll find it like that on the catalog. Yes, the programming software called XTEL running on OS/2.
1 person likes this

Hello Dear I am using TSX87 Plc series. as you said i tried to find pl7-3 software so can i ask you please to send me the PL7-3 Program or a link to download that ! thank you so much for your help .
1 person likes this

Dear Sir I am using the TSX 47 and TSX 67. Do you have a copy of the manual in pdf or the XTEL software. If you can send me a copy it will be appreciate Best Tzvi Yeshurun tzviy@walla.co.il
1 person likes this

You'll need to contact Telemecanique for the software, it's not free. I don't know if they sell it or give it away, but just because its obsolete doesn't mean it can be shared. I have some old manuals, I thought I had placed them in the Downloads section here. Did you check there? And in the future, please create a new topic instead of replying to one which has been idle for nearly 3 years.
1 person likes this

Hi, All manuals for Telemecanique products including the ones for TSX 7 series are available here : http://www.schneider-electric.com/corporat...=Legacy%26p=723 JC
1 person likes this