Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
yllee

taiwan touch screen hmi

8 posts in this topic

Did anyone know or list down all brand of HMI touch screen in Taiwan . Thanks .

I believe the Easyview HMI's from Weintek are from Taiwan. www.weintek.com A few years back the MT200/250 was a good low cost alternative against some of the major brands like Siemens or Omron. The software program was very limited but hey, what could you expect for a few hundred bucks. The last few years they have put some new models out (MT500/600 series) and the software program has been upgraded to todays standards as well. I believe they could talk to just about any commonly known PLC. Supports Modbus TCP/IP too You can download the software program Easybuilder and a demo project from the site. First rule of any HMI/PLC manufacturer should be software for free

*PdL thought he was logged in already KEWL! They support multi driver as well!! Think I'll order one myself Edited by PdL

Thanks all of you .. the Easyview is quite good compare to Proface since proface do not support online or offline simulation.. Any other brand ?

Mitsubishi's HMI lines might be good for you. The E-series does dual driver and supports a ton of PLCs. The F-GOT and A-GOT lines are more localized to southeast Asia and have drivers for a few vendors PLCs. (I've actually just set up on my desk an E410S to talk Mitsubishi FX on RS422 port, AB DF1 on RS232, and Ethernet to programming software. I've got the values of a bunch of timers in the AB unit transferred automatically over into the Mitsubishi)...

This web site has a couple of Taiwan made touch screens: http://www.taiwan-control.com.tw/products/hmi/ I'm assuming that you need the traditional chinese characters? If so, the Mitsubishi mentioned above is good. All the A series support it, and the F series does if it has the -T suffix to the part number. You would need the Taiwan version of Windows to enter the characters, tho, as the meau software is not compatible with any of the add on IMEs. The other cool thing about the Mitsubishis is they can display english and chinese chars together. I've worked with other TS in the past that could only display one or the other. I forget the brand, I think it was something like EMI.

HITECH. They belong to BEIJER ELECTRONICS, Sweden.