Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
wsy_nte

Melsec FX series User Manual

7 posts in this topic

Hi... I use Melsec PLC FX-128MR, FX16-EX, FX8-EX, FX-48ER, FX-16EYR, F2-32RM, FK-80MR, FX-8EYR. Where to to get those user manual? Any website to download manuals? Thanks. PercyR

Perhaps you can find what you are looking for here, it's not the best of search engines. Experience tells you can better use numeric parts of the models as a search string rather than alphabetic...

Hi, the other site to try out is http://www.meau.com. Chris_Kellock always refers top this site. I checked it out. Looks good. It appears to me that the equipment you are using seems a bit outdated. Might be difficult getting spares if the plant has a breakdown..... Best of luck

True. The FX parts mentioned are the old original FX series. They have been superceded by the FX2N. There's always a shot at getting them from a wholesaler, but the best bet is to upgrade to the latest FX2N parts. As for the manual, I'll put 3 new manuals in the Downloads section. They are the FX Handy Manual (basic hardware and programming), FX Programming Manual, and the F Hardware manual. If you need others, I have everything Mitsubishi offers in PDF.

Christ, thank you for you reply. We need Mitsubishi FX series user manual, could you put that file on this web and I will download or send to my email wsy_nte@yahoo.com. Other things is we have Mitshubishi F2-32RM, could you explain further to us about this kind of mitsubishi? Thank you for you kind attention. James

I added them to the downloads section last night. The manual for the old F2 series is a 35 meg PDF. Best if you go get that from www.meau.com, as I don't want to take up that much space here. Go to www.meau.com, pick Downloads. In the selection list that shows up, pick Industrial Automation, then pick PLC, then pick PLC-F and hit Search. You'll find the F2 manual in the list, with all FX series manuals.

Ah...no worries... You should see the stuff Jay uploads...