Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rcastellanos0523

5/03 cpu pasword

6 posts in this topic

HI... IM HAVING A PROBLEM...TRYING TO UPLOAD THE PROGRAM OF A MACHINE....IT HAS A PASWORDAND THE GUY THAT PUT THE PASWORD IS NO LONGER WITH THE COMPANY...HOW CAN I CRACK THE PASWORD SO I CAN MAKE A BACK UP PROGRAM...THANKS

Call A-B technical support and arrange to have their field support guys crack the password for you. It's the only ethical way to do it. We don't discuss password cracking on this site.

yes call ab support @ 440 646-5800 and you will have to sign a waiver for it and they will give you a password.

Is that call AB for Support and pay $700.00 a year for support. In this case $700.00 for a password...I bet you can get someone out there who will do it for a lot less.....That is, giving up morales for money but then again who would do a thing like that today>>>>>

There is some documentation on this in the downloads section?? http://forums.mrplc.com/index.php?act=Downl...s&CODE=02&id=48 JJ

The new support packages are less expensive, it all depends on the number of processors installed, and the level of support. A customer recently purchased econnect for RS500, RS5, and RSlinx OEM, with 9 processors for around 650.00 USD.