Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
arsenen8

analog input for pressure tramsmitter

13 posts in this topic

I want to know to write a program into omron plc according to the pressure transmitter value. Can u please help me. For example, let say i want the pump to turn ON when the pressure is 2bar.How can i write this program? Thanks for help.

Would be nice if you told us what CPU type and input unit / configuration you're using but I assume your input resolution is 12 bits and your CPU type supports the SCL (scaling) function. That would be a CJ1/CS1 CPU, C200HS, CPM2*, CPM2*-S*, SRM1-V2, CQM1, CQM1H and IDSC and C200HX. On C200HX Family (CPUxx_Z CPUs only), this function is also available in a 3-digit format as SCL(194). Attatched an example on how to scale the input for and control the pump according to a certain pressure. In the example I used a CJ1M with input unit CJ1W-AD041-V1 with unit # 1 Depending on the CPU type, the system flags can differ in adress. Refer to your CPU operation manual. Also your input conversion value and range depends on the input unit used. 

Example.cxp

Jeez Pdl, I wish someone would just provide me with code :) The first time I did something with analog, i had to beat my head against the wall, desk, chair, floor, etc. for days before I got everything to work! ...very cleanly written though. Cheers! Tig

well... thanks I always try to imagine how I would like to be helped out when in need.... and I'm lazy

Thanks for you information that is so helpful.I know the concept better now. Can i ask you a few question: The CPU i use is C200HE & Analog i/p AD002. i)What is the channel for the AD002 to C200HE? ii)What is the memory location setting? iii)If i change current i/p to voltage i/p, what do i need to change? iv)According the program u write to me, in the SCL:source word=2011 is use for what? D14 is use for what?can u explain more on it please. v)What pin should i connect my sensor transmitter? connect to C200HE or AD002?What is the i/p location?(i mean let said for C200HE input1 is 00.00) Hope can hear from you soon.

I uploaded the following manuals for you: C200H-AD002-DA002 Analog Operation manual C200HX/C200HG/C200HE Operation manual All the answers to your questions can be found there. Depends if you are going to use voltage or current input. For the last time, READ THE MANUAL !! Good luck! Edited by PdL

ok.thanks for the manual.i have read through it but i still not sure how to make scaling for 2 or more sensors. can u give me some program example please.

I don't have acces to CXP right now, but to make 2 different type of scalings you just copy the first rung of the program I attatched, and use different DM's for the scaling settings and off course the scaling input / output adress is different. Remember the scaling settings should be 4 DM's next to eachother. To make 2 scalings with the same scaling range, you just copy the first rung and only change the scaling input / output adress. You should just try it and see what happens if it's possible to test with the installation. Edited by PdL

To MrPLC: I am doing my college assignment that is quite similiar to this forum's topic. It use lot of sensor to send signal to AD06. Can you please provide me more an example of this kind program that use analog input(sensor) so i can study how does it work. TY.

Hello,

Requesting any admin, to kindly repair this page / restore the attachment in the post.  

I am not being able to view attachments, after the site was upgraded, and hope this option / feature could be restore back again ( or am I only the one, who misses the attachments ).

I have a similar project now, working with analog signals, and would like to see guidelines, on how to work using analog signals.  Manuals I have are the W473 and W345.

My cpu is CJ2M-CPU11, with AD04U, DA041, ID212 and OC211.  

Thank you.

1 person likes this

I repaired the link to the example program, if there are others in here that I missed, let me know.

You are not the only one.  Unfortunately, these have to be fixed one at a time.  Just continue to let us know as you come across them.  Thanks.

Thanks a lot.

I was able to download the attachment.

thanks very much for example what about temperature transmitter????????????????????