Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest LarryEdwards

Vb Activex Controls

4 posts in this topic

Hi All; I am looking for ActiveX controls that will communciate with all Omron PLC's. So far I have found that Ingear's controls work for serial only, what I am realy looking for is a set like the AB studio from ingear. That can be set up to use all major ways into the PLC's. Parijat & Ingear both have some but nether has all the things I want. The OPC Server from Ingear has everything but needs to be licensed for each computer that it is on, where the activeX controls you buy once. Thanks for any ideas Larry

Another option is CX Server Lite from Omron. This package has support for all Omron Networks (Hostlink,Syslink,ControllerLink, Ethernet, Devicenet, etc.) It still has the one station-one license requirement. CX Server Lite You can download it at the URL below, but you will still need a license to go 0n-line. CX Server Lite Download 37mb

Thanks Jay I'll down load and give it a try. Larry

before i write the communication. i put the technical support at http://www.azucop.tk then click plc. this program can use vb6 . you can on or off. more coding later i update in net. this activex you can read plc io, write dm data, modify timer value and write ascii text in dm data.