HMI.JR

Alarm Display Customization

8 posts in this topic

Hi everyone,

I have an operating alarm display and would like to add another column to it to show a Data Register's current value when the fault occurs. 

This value would be the current recipe number that is operating. This way I can go back through the Fault History, see the faults that occured & know what recipe was having issues.

My question is, how do you add another column that displays a different register? If it cannot be done is there a suggestion on how to display this information?

It would be good if you specify which GOT you have.

You can't add another D register to show however what you can do is a pop up screen which appears when youpress the alarm woth additonal information.

How to solve the alarm for instance and you can add the Register on that screen.

You can have a different screen for each alarm or you can use the alarm nr for the window nr or alarm text 

11 hours ago, HMI.JR said:

Hi everyone,

I have an operating alarm display and would like to add another column to it to show a Data Register's current value when the fault occurs. 

This value would be the current recipe number that is operating. This way I can go back through the Fault History, see the faults that occured & know what recipe was having issues.

My question is, how do you add another column that displays a different register? If it cannot be done is there a suggestion on how to display this information?

I agree with Gambit, however since you post in Mitsubishi I assume it is a MItsi HMI got. if so, then GT Designer has templates that might be of interest.

if it is an old Beijer/Mitsi E100 or E1000 series, then no idea. I rarely work with them.

Hi guys,

Sorry I should have specified. I am using a Mitsubishi GT27 & GT Designer 3. @Gambit Having a pop-up screen appear when you press the alarm for additional information could work. Is that a setting in the alarm setting?

Drew

here is an example. I delete the other pages but if you have any questions let me know

alarm.GTX

Edited by Gambit

Thanks @Gambit

Would you happen to have a PLC sample so i can run the simulator with it?

7 minutes ago, HMI.JR said:

Thanks @Gambit

Would you happen to have a PLC sample so i can run the simulator with it?

It's just M1 - M5 so any program will do 

1 person likes this

You could also add Information to the alarm screen, which recipe was loaded when.

For instance: "Recipe1 loaded" - or setup a logging, the logging could include the recipe number, that might help you also to track down the problem.

Logging to be created on "trip".