Sally Ozaydin

Software advice MELSEC

3 posts in this topic

Hi All,

Probably a silly question, so apologies in advance. We are a chemical engineering company using old Mitsubishi FX PLCs to control treatment plants. An overseas plant has an issue with their PLC needing its program reinstalling. The software is out of date and won't install on our new computers, we just have it running on an old PC.

I've taken a picture of the loading screen and attached it so you can see the software we are using.

My question is, is there a new version of this software that we could ask our colleagues to download that would be able to recognise the old program file?

We'd like to be able to email them the file and direct them to download the software they need so they could reinstall it themselves, rather than travel to Saudi to do it for them. Can anyone advise whether there's new software that can deal with these old files?

Many thanks,

Sally

20230514_123803.jpg

I can't help you with your question, but you'll probably get more attention in the Mitsubishi sub-forum.

It's more important to tell us which Mitsubishi CPU model you have to determine the software compatible with it.

Edited by sigmadelta