Parity1

HMI Recipe ingredient min/max value to use in code

3 posts in this topic

Hello.

Im building my own recipe tool and was wondering if i can somehow get the min/max values shown in recipe ingredients list to use in vbnet script?

Im displaying the recipes and their ingredient names/values in listboxes and based on the selected index making changes to the actual recipe. Im using EditVariable-function with custom keypads to make changes to recipes and they allow min/max values. So i would like to access the min/max values of a selected recipe to show in my custom keypad.

Instruction reference manual does not seem to mention those, only recipe names and ingredient name/value. GetRecipeIngredients- mentions it just stores the ingredient value as obj.

They are however used in the recipeViewer tool when selecting a recipe so there must be some way to access them right?

hi 

in the page calling the numerickeypad , i made a script :

Sub Appel_Clavier
    If Modification_Valeur = "Fréquence moteur soupape" Then
        Sauvegarde_ancienne_valeur = Frequence_soupape
        EditVariable("Frequence_soupape", , , ,"10" ,"75.01" , ,"NUMERICKEYPAD", ,"Group0")

then i have min( 10) /max (75.01)  for each value.

Thank you for the reply.

Sorry if i was not clear on what i was trying to accomplish. Im looking to replace those min/max values in keypad settings with a variable that gets the min/max values from recipes.

servo_pos.thumb.png.40a678b9c51b3fa9780d

In editVariable it would look like:

EditVariable("strValue",,"False","True",min_var,max_var,,keyboard_type,,keyb_grp)

So for example when user selects the servo2_position to edit from the list the min/max needs to be different than for servo1_position.

Of course i can make a separate list with all of the min/max values and choose correct min/max for each instance but it would be lovely if i could somehow access these straight from recipe.