Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
acpi

Q Plc 2400 error

5 posts in this topic

Morning,

I have a problem with a japanese cardbox machine fitted with Q series plcs. It's a multi cpu system with a GOT1000 HMI plugged directely on the rack.

After a power down on the weekend the main cpu is in error (error led is flickering) and the diag show 2400 error on the main cpu and 7000 on the motion cpu.

I'm not very familiar with Mitsubishi plcs and I don't know those Q plcs. We have bought a spare Q02H cpu and transferred the program without success, error is still present. What could be the problem ?

JC

PLC_2.jpeg

Erreur Automate Margeur TANABE.PNG

Erreur Automate-muti Margeur TANABE.PNG

Hi,

I don't think there's a SD card, there's an empty slot in front of the cpu but it's empty.

According to the european distributor of this machine, programme is stored in internal ROM and battery is used to save datas. But we're not sure if what he's saying is correct because it seems he doesen't know the machine so well.

Thanks for your help.

JC

There are to few information. Do you have original source program? Did you have battery issues previously?

Hi,

We had the original program from the distributor but I suppose I didn't do the right things to transfer the program and parameters into the cpu.

My customer kept trying and  he succeeded to transfer it and the main cpu went in run mode.

I do'nt know what he exactely did and I have no idea of what happened originaly but the machine is running now, so problem is solved...

JC