MC Controls

control panel for sale

3 posts in this topic

Hi all,

Hope everyone is doing well. I'm currently in the process of starting a home based control panel shop. I have about 8 years of control panel building experience and about 2-3 years of being shop team lead/design engineering. I have been planning this for years and now I have my shop full of necessary tools and material to build small/medium sized panels. I have gone through all the training and examination(which was not easy) to be able to produce UL508A approved panels. My goal is to produce a steady work load with great quality. Now I just need an opportunity with customers which I find to be the hard part. I have been contacting local industries but haven't had any luck. If anyone out there is seeking control panels built at a good competitive rate please advice.

Where are you located?  Shipping expenses are important when developing a budget.

Do you have any pictures of work you have done?

Are you looking to supply all components for your projects, or will you customers provide the major items and you supply the wire, terminals, DIN rail, etc.?

I am located in Rockford Illinois. Luckily I live next to an industrial area and I have many distributors and couriers near me. I can supply the duct, din rail, terminals, and wire as well as the major components but I can also work with just building and work with all customer supplied parts. I can provide pictures yes.