scotty134

Omron HMI NA - Alarm Viewer show Raised only

4 posts in this topic

Hello,

I have a question about AlarmViewer in NA HMI panels. I found that I can't control what type of messages to show. I have a user information messages showed on one of the screens and I would liike to illuminate one of the events that cause the event to appear. I can't find how can I show raised or cleared user alarms only. It always shows me when it was raised and when it was cleared. In example when I have auto-clear (impulse of added condition into alarm event). Any solution how to create a log for events without showing raised/cleared/acknowledge?

Thanks,

Scotty

Have you tried setting the User Alarm Viewer to Historical mode?

2 hours ago, photovoltaic said:

Have you tried setting the User Alarm Viewer to Historical mode?

Yes. I need to have active log of events. In case if I disable Historical mode it will show me only raised events, but as soon as they cleared they will be gone from the list. In my situation I need to keep them in historical order.

This won't remove the entries from the list, but in the appearance settings of the Alarm Viewer, you can set the colour for each type (ie. Raised, Unkacknowledged, Acknowledged, Cleared etc). If you set the colour for the ones you don't want to be the same as the background colour, then you would only have coloured indicators beside the alarms you want to see. Might make it easier to review the list.

I don't know if there is a way to limit what alarms are shown though.