Corvo

Arduino: I had a plc dream...

4 posts in this topic

Hi all,

I'm not shure if I saw it once, a Spanish site with a rugged I/O shield for an arduino plus a software package to build an Arduino-PLC packet. It was pretty much $$$ raised... (on my oppinion, for my application, not to dispretiate their value).

Has anyone thought of it or knows of such an ensemble: A general Arduino board, a general kind of "plc-shield" (some inputs, some outputs,...) and finally, a (preferably open-source) software package to make an off-the-shelf Arduino-PLC ish?

Maybe it all exists with some name changes, or this question is of a huge ammount of ignorance.

Thanks.

Corvo (means Raven) 

Interesting.

18 hours ago, Corvo said:

Hi all,

I'm not shure if I saw it once, a Spanish site with a rugged I/O shield for an arduino plus a software package to build an Arduino-PLC packet. It was pretty much $$$ raised... (on my oppinion, for my application, not to dispretiate their value).

Has anyone thought of it or knows of such an ensemble: A general Arduino board, a general kind of "plc-shield" (some inputs, some outputs,...) and finally, a (preferably open-source) software package to make an off-the-shelf Arduino-PLC ish?

Maybe it all exists with some name changes, or this question is of a huge ammount of ignorance.

Thanks.

Corvo (means Raven) 

Does this suit your requirements?

https://www.automationdirect.com/adc/overview/catalog/programmable_controllers/productivity_open_(arduino-compatible)