Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kwcommando

Why some older cards not seen on hardware setup

5 posts in this topic

Can't seem to find cards to set up in hardware settings. GE 90-30 with versa pro2, some of the cards are IC693MDL645, IC693ACC300 (sim card), MDL740. Is there anything missing from this program? Long story short trying to incorporated PLC and Arduino with model trains.

Thanks in advance

I can't think of any reason why those part numbers would not appear among the selections. They have all been in the catalog since day 1 and they aren't obsolete.

Are you sure you are working in a 90-30 project? Can you see other 90-30 modules in the list?

Perhaps try uninstall/reinstall of VP.

Edited by Steve Bailey

Yes I can see other modules but just not the ones I listed. I thought that maybe they are obsolete, going to work more on it on weekend thanks for the reply. I will get back with the results. I really need to get this going

Steve would this have anything to do with the fact that I have a demo version and have to reset every 3 or 4 days? I know this doesn't make sense. Do you have a copy of Proficy machine edition? Can't find it anywhere. I would use logicmaster but I don't think I have a computer old enough for it to work. I really appreciate the help. 

I have several versions of PME. Send me a PM with your email address and I can pass one along to you. The same timeout applies to PME. It will run fully functional for four days. After that, you have to uninstall/reinstall to restart the four-day clock.