rualcosi

WEINTEK MT8102iE dosn't send e-mail

6 posts in this topic

Hello everybody. I come to ask for your help for a problem that I come across with a hmi weintek mt8102iE.
The idea is to send counts of parts of a machine by e-mail to the logistics department. I have this feature working on two other machines but with hmi's mt8103iE, which have wi-fi and are working perfectly.
My problem is that I bought a network extender, tp-link tl-wa855re, to connect the hmi mt8102iE to the network, since I don't have wi-fi, and it's only possible for me this way, a network cable is not viable , and I can't get the hmi to send the email at all.
Can someone help me with this situation.
P.s.: If I simulate the hmi on my pc, it sends everything I want but physically not.
Thank you in advance for any and all help you can provide.
Rui Silva

Try plugging your pc into that TP-Link device and seeing if the simulation can send the email through it.  That would determine if it is your TP-Link configuration that is causing the problem.  (Seems likely to me.)

Thanks in advance for your quick response.
Yes, if I connect my pc to tp-link, and simulate, it sends the email normally.
I already changed the tp-link for another new one and the result is the same.
But I tell you that I can normally connect to the hmi via wi-fi and make the changes I need via the wi-fi network, but when it sends the email, nothing is done.
I have also reviewed the email settings and they are correct. I don't understand what's going on.

Ok.  I've exhausted my knowledge of this topic.  Maybe someone else can help.  (You'll probably need to share your HMI file for others to look at.)

After much trying and trying, I found the cause of the problem that brought me here.
Just one box checked that was causing the whole problem.
I want to thank you in advance for any and all help, especially pturmel for the tip he gave me, which in a way was very helpful in finding the culprit of this problem.
I attach a print screen so that if anyone else has the same problem as me, they can help with this issue.
Thank you very much
Rui Silva

erro weintek.jpg