Sannin

Problem Step7 5.6 Windows 10

5 posts in this topic

Hello to all the forum, I have a problem with the siemens Step 7 5.6 software on Windows 10 64 bit build 1803, in other words I have no interfaces present on the software. How can I fix? Thank you

siemens.jpg

In windows control panel,

Do you have a pg/pc interface?

does it look the same?

if so, I would try to re-install and click repair

worth a try 

Good morning and thanks for answering me. On the control panel the item "set pg/pc" is present but empty. If instead I start the s7epatsx.exe application from syswow64 the list appears. While the regedit path appears to be correct. As for the software, I've already tried repairing, uninstalling and installing it several times without success.

s7 da pannello.jpg

regedit s7.jpg

s7 da syswow64.jpg

Fixed by installing TIA portal 15.1 update 5

Have you tried running the software in compatibility mode for an older version of Windows? Sometimes older software has trouble recognizing new system interfaces.
Also, you might want to check for driver updates or reinstall the software. It could be that the interface drivers didn't install correctly. A clean install might do the trick.
Given that your post is a year old, you might have already solved the issue or maybe even considered upgrading your system. If you're still having trouble, or thinking of repurposing that machine, you might want to check--spam link removed. It has a variety of new features and enhancements that could make your system more future-proof.

Edited by pturmel
Spam link