VulpesLago

NX1p2 Webserver

7 posts in this topic

Hello,

Is there any easy way to make "HMI like webserver" for omron? I did not even found any examples how to make one.

wago have very easy way to make webserver for your project. ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjK9UNWqeEA )

Engineers need to use Hmi rarely, so webserver would save money. Every service engineer have laptops, but are not familar with plc, so we can't give them sysmac studio.

Feels stupid to change brand because we have allready used NX1p2 in many other applications.

Is there any 3rd party options for webservers?

Thanks for answers!

Check out Ignition hmi from inductiveautomation.com .  

I have heard good things about it's cost to benefit ratio from folks I respect.

And it has drivers for Omron PLC.

2 people like this

The NX1P2 can serve webpages yes. They are a bit rudimentary but for basic data back and forth they work(See attached). You can also serve more elaborate pages from the SD Card with images etc but there is no interaction with actual variables. There is a project underway which will drastically improve this experience but I'll have to look into it

WebServer NJ_NX.slr

WebServer_NJ_NX_E.pdf

On 29/11/2022 at 8:40 PM, photovoltaic said:

The NX1P2 can serve webpages yes. They are a bit rudimentary but for basic data back and forth they work(See attached). You can also serve more elaborate pages from the SD Card with images etc but there is no interaction with actual variables. There is a project underway which will drastically improve this experience but I'll have to look into it

WebServer NJ_NX.slr

WebServer_NJ_NX_E.pdf

Hello!

Is there any updates about the webserver update?

I Will install first system without webserver for testing system and improving it while running. Plan was to have product for next year, so i am not in hurry about webserver but it is still in mind to complite the system.

On 29/11/2022 at 8:40 PM, photovoltaic said:

WebServer NJ_NX.slr

WebServer_NJ_NX_E.pdf

Do you have any update about this project?

On 3/27/2024 at 5:31 AM, VulpesLago said:

On 3/27/2024 at 5:31 AM, VulpesLago said:

It was done yes, but unless you're an experienced web designer I don't recommend it.