Kenan

mr-je-100a drive Servo drive control power

5 posts in this topic

Hi,

I have a servo coil feeder. It has HMI, PLC, MR-JE-100A Servo drive, and motor. 

Recently,  smoke came out of drive.

One capacitor was almost split. 400 V, 680 uF. This is right after 3-P rectifier. I believe there was some sort of over voltage.

I found the capacitor from China,  and installed. HMI and PLC are sending power and signals, but no sign of activity at the drive. DC bus is alive, but can't pass beyond relay after bridge rectifier. There is no power at control circuit either.

No service manual.

I ordered another same drive.

Do I need to set anything on the drive, or HMI and PLC has all the necessary signal to drive the motor?

NC+servo+Roll+Feeder+manual (2).pdf

Drive needs to be configured/programmed according to application. You need MR Configurator2 and USB cable to program/configure drive. If you read PLC and HMI, it's apps will give you indirectly some information , but not all. The drive you have has program and point table capability, so it means that lot of thing need or can be configured.

Best thing is to contact original producer and ask them to send you .mrsc2 file for your machine. After you download it to machine it will work, if it is correct one.

Hi,

Thank you for your help. Machine designer sent me some values. I attached.

I downloaded configuration software.

Now, when I this, do I disconnect cable HMI? Or keep HMI in manual mode, and plug-in my laptop?

Screenshot_20221104-181033_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20221104-162507_Email.jpg

Sorry, first attachment got in here by accident.

You need MR Configurator2, which you can download from Mitsubishi site, and I think that has trial period (not sure). You need to connect MR Configurator2 and servo with USB A to USB mini cable to servo (CN3 if I remember well). After that you can download .mrc2 file to servo, configure drive, diagnose it, program it etc.